Monday 8 April 2013

The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion SPF 15 Review

About:-





What the product claims:-

An easily absorbed non-clogging, oil-free, hydrating and cooling moisture lotion with a sun protection factor of 15. Innovative technology controls excess sebum and shine while delivering essential moisture to areas most in need.

Quantity:-50 ml


Price:-$9.25




What the product actually do:-


Well I have been using this product for more than 2 months and I would say that this product really provides
a matte and shine free face for day long.
Its a great moisturizer, As I have a combination skin this product manages to control the oil near the T zone of my face.
You can use it as a day cream as it contains SPF.

It is a complete moisturizer with sunscreen that provides broad-spectrum UVA & UVB sun protection.
This is a MUST have for summers.  When you have oily and sensitive skin and find something that won’t irritate the skin or cause breakouts you should stick to it.
It’s light in texture just and  smells good . If you can afford the product and you are looking for something that you can whip out of your purse at work to keep the moisture
in then I would definitely recommend it !

Pros:-

  • Provides a matte finish.
  •  Rebalances oil
  •  Combats shine
  •  SPF 15 for UVA/UVB protection
  •  Can be used throughout the year
  •  Does’nt cause me to breakout
  •  Non comedogenic
  • travel freindly packaging

Cons:-


  • Pricey


Will I buy it again:-
Yes for sure as I have a oily skin and it doesn't break me out and balances oil.

Rating:-    4/5




No comments:

Post a Comment