Friday 25 October 2013

LAKME KAJAL EYE CONIC Review

About:- The new Eyeconic Kajal by Lakmé is literally iconic as all you need is one sweep of kajal and it lasts for 10 hours. The product is waterproof, it doesn’t smudge and it is even safe for the eyes since it is dermatologist tested.

The Eyeconic kajal and mascara by Lakmé forms the perfect combination in creating a look that is sure to get you noticed! You can now transform your look from drab to fab with just a little kajal and a hint of some mascara.





How To apply:-
Apply one stroke on the lower lash line for the eyeconic eyes.

Price:-  Rs199/-


My Verdict:-  It comes in a twister pencil like packaging which is very easy to use. One should use this product to get a perfect smudge free and eyeconic eyes.I use this kajal during my office hours from 9 to 5, and it stays perfectly on my eyes without smudging.
Preferably I use a thick layer of kajal everyday, in which I apply 2 to 3 strokes and this kajal really lasts for 3 months.


Pros:-
  • Pocket friendly
  • Stays longer
  • Smudge free



Cons:-

  • Nothing



No comments:

Post a Comment